Affiliate Program Terms of Service and Conditions
Last modified: June 23, 2022
Affiliate Terms of Service
These affiliate Terms of Service (these “Terms”) apply to the features and functions provided by “FurnitureFlipping101.ca,” “our,” or “we” via FurnitureFlipping101.ca. (the “Site”) (collectively, the “Services”). By registering for any of our affiliate programs, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you are not allowed to register for the Services. The “Effective Date” of these Terms is the date you first register your account as an affiliate.
If you are using the Site or accessing the Services in your capacity as an employee, consultant or agent of a company or other entity, you represent that you are an employee, consultant or agent of that company or entity and that you have the authority to bind that company or entity to these Terms. For the purpose of these Terms, you (and, if applicable, the company or entity that you represent) will be referred to as “Customer” or “you”.
FurnitureFlipping101.ca reserves the right to change or modify these Terms, or any of our other policies or guidelines, at any time upon notice to you. We may provide that notice in a variety of ways, including, without limitation, sending you an email, posting a notice on the Site, or posting the revised Terms on the Site and revising the date at the bottom of these Terms. Any changes or modifications will be effective after we provide notice that these Terms have been modified. You acknowledge that your continued use of the Site or any of the Services following such notice constitutes your acceptance of the modified Terms.
FurnitureFlipping101.ca reserves the right – at any time, and without notice or liability to you – to modify the Site or the Services, or any part of them, temporarily or permanently. We may modify the Services for a variety of reasons, including, without limitation, for the purpose of providing new features, implementing new protocols, maintaining compatibility with emerging standards, or complying with regulatory requirements.
These Terms form a binding agreement between you and FurnitureFlipping101.ca. Violation of any of the Terms below will result in the termination of your account(s). Please read carefully before joining any of our FurnitureFlipping101.ca partner/affiliate programs.
Affiliate Program Terms & Conditions
You agree that you are not permitted to perform any of the following actions or methods if approved for the affiliate program. By performing any of the following methods or actions, you will be terminated from the program and agree that any commissions will be forfeited without recourse and in some cases we may seek legal action to reclaim any damages deemed relevant to the situation:
- You are NOT permitted to conduct email promotions in a 3rd-party system – all email contacts MUST be your OWN opt-in email list. You cannot buy solo ads, use safe lists, use spam techniques or anything similar.
- You must NOT run “negative” PPC, iframe, advertising or SEO campaigns such as “Product name / author name scam” or any other method to attract controversial clickthrough rates that an ordinary person would deem to portray a negative view of the product. This creates a bad image for our company and the individuals featured in the products and you will be terminated from the program instantly.
- You should avoid using the raw affiliate link if you can. All affiliates are encouraged to utilize redirect links in emails and website campaigns and not the direct affiliate link you will receive. Redirect links increase conversions for both of us (but ultimately, the choice is up to you).
- You cannot earn a commission on your own purchase. Any ‘self’ purchase commission may be nullified or held back.
- Any prizes or rewards are awarded based on qualified leads and are subject to fraud reviews. Qualified leads are unique customers who fill out the opt-in form themselves with valid information. We will expressly deny or modify prizes based on lead quality. Activities of Fraud will lead to further actions and immediate removal from any prize competitions or eligibility.
- You are not permitted to use any domain names containing the words Furniture Flipping 101 or the use of domains containing the words FurnitureFlipping101.ca or any variation on this which infringes on our brand unless specially agreed with us in advance.
- You are not permitted to provide rebate offers of any kind.
- “Cookie stuffing” or any other similar method of cookie manipulation will result in an immediate ban from our affiliate program and could result in us pursuing legal action to reclaim falsely claimed affiliate commissions and or damages.
Things you can do (subject to change without notice – please check back here regularly):
- Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigners may bid on any keywords, including the product names and author names, as long as you agree that these trademarks and product names are the property of FurnitureFlipping101.ca and you are only using them under agreement. This agreement maybe revoked at any time. Make sure all campaigns abide by point number 2.
- Review sites, cloaked domains and iframes are permitted as long as they do not contain offensive or negative domain URLs.
- Note to UK affiliates: some affiliate commission is VAT inclusive, and you may be required to provide a tax invoice and further information prior to receiving payments in some cases.
- Affiliate payments to qualifying affiliates (see above) are made automatically through FurnitureFlipping101.ca via PayPal. You must have an active PayPal account to receive commissions and always abide by their rules.
- We run a legitimate business, which means that we always correctly illustrate and represent our product(s) and their features and benefits to the customer. Please make sure you do the same. Anyone found using misleading claims, inaccurate information or false testimonials (or anything that does not comply with FTC guidelines) will have their affiliate account revoked immediately.
- We cannot take responsibility for you inputting your affiliate link or ID incorrectly, nor for any loss of sales resulting from this or from incorrectly typed affiliate URLs. Please make sure you double-check your affiliate link and information are correct.